Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Annoying pop up alerts. Please help!?

There's this annoying thing flashing on my icon tray. It keeps saying security alert i have spyware in my computer blah blah blah...



It's so annying and it keeps opening new windows and asking me to buy their freakin' antivirus software! But I don't wanna buy!



It says my computer's infected, but I think they are the spyware as I didn't install anything on my computer, it's annoying me so much!



It's just stuck on my computer and wont leave!



I tried to get rid of it in Add/Remove Programs from Control Panel but it's not even there, it's probably hidden somewhere on my comp.



Please help!



Annoying pop up alerts. Please help!?product key



use system restore if you are using XP.



Annoying pop up alerts. Please help!?triumph



you definetly confrunt with virus and/or spyware



you could either try to manually remove the spies and afterwards to disinfect your computer or you could reinstall windows.



if you need assistance in removing spies, i will be pleased to help.
go to msconfig in the run program , then stop it fron starting
Download this program.It will fix that problem. http://www.superantispyware.com It is VERY VERY effective and it is free.
Hi, There are problems with your IE

No comments:

Post a Comment