Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm running norton Antivrus 2002 edition on Windows XP operating system. the problem i have is

will not accept the antivirus software.



I'm running norton Antivrus 2002 edition on Windows XP operating system. the problem i have is my secuity cent



get this dude .. i am working for symantec norton . see if u have windows xp and on tht if u have nav 02 (norton anti-virus) ,, if u run the live update wht will happen u will get a patch which will some screw ur pc dude ... ur outlook wont work ur pictures wont load . get this Nav 02 is discontinued product . get the Nav 07 its launched and for existing customer;s its 39.99 for upgrade .



call this number 1-800-441-7234 .



I'm running norton Antivrus 2002 edition on Windows XP operating system. the problem i have is my secuity centantivirus downloads



Norton not very Good anyway here one that I like and it good for a year.



http://home3.ca.com/Microsoft/



CA Antivirus from Computer Associates It great give it a try....



Here some more free one if you don't like this one.



http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security...

No comments:

Post a Comment