Sunday, August 15, 2010

System restore didn't work, help?

My computer has a few viruses that can't be removed. I tried system restore and it isn't working. My Norton Antivirus software could not remove the 2 viruses I have. Right now I'm running Ad-Aware and then Spybot. What else should I do to remove the viruses from my PC?



System restore didn't work, help?husqvarna



Try the Safety Scanner from the Microsoft website: http://onecare.live.com/site/en-us/defau...



If that doesn't work, format the computer (System Recovery). You will have to manually reinstall everything that did not come pre-installed on the computer.



To perfom a system recovery, you will need the recovery disks, if it is not in a partition of your hard drive.



EDIT: Safety sacanner is compatible with Vista. It is not compatible with Firefox. It is a Microsoft website, therefor, it requires Internet Explorer.



PS: I am a VISTA user.



What kind of pc do you have? HP pcs usually don't come with the recovery disk, the recovery part is installed on a partition of the Hard drive.



Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions.



System restore didn't work, help?microsoft office



use the restore cd with the pc

No comments:

Post a Comment