Friday, August 20, 2010

I have an infected DLL file on my computer?

This dll file is ''windows\system32\dpserialo.dll.'' have tried a number of antivirus software ( McAfee and Adaware, AGV ) to get this off my computer. Is there any way to get this dll. file off my computer without doing a complete system restore (back to factory settings). I really don't want to do that because i have a lot of crap I really don't want to lose and the thought of putting everyrthing back on my PC alredy has me depressed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks



I have an infected DLL file on my computer?computer virus



try to run your AV on SAFE MODE...



and learn how to use ''HijackThis''



I have an infected DLL file on my computer?free spyware remover



Run online virus scan http://hubpages.com/hub/Top-Free-Online-...



TrendMicro or BitDefender will do fine. If none of them detects the DLL as a malware, then probably it isn't?



If you want to just delete ANY file, get and install Unlocker. It's free and very simple. A restart may be required to complete the removal.
Get Avast! Antivirus.



It seriously helps, it really does. I had an infected DLL too, and Avast detected and removed it, after a system restart. And now its gone. Avast works, you can't go wrong there. Plus its free. Go to Avast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment