Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Attmts not stored in messages in yahoo groupsites?

I'm a member in a couple of yahoo groupsites. I'm never able to open any of the attmts in the messages. The attmt name is displayed in a rectangular box below the msg with a note ''attmt not stored ''



I hv tried so many solutions ...set I Net Explorer to allow all cookies, low security level, disabled antivirus software, spam filter off in Yahoo mail etc.



None of the other members hv this prob.



I hv no prob in opening attmts in mails to my inboxes of various ID's.



I hv the same prob if I browse in any PC anywhere in India or US ... in Win 2K Professional or XP



Attmts not stored in messages in yahoo groupsites?free spyware remover



This is asked often.



no member can open an attachment from off the group posts, All groups say ''attachments not stored''. there is no setting on the group or your computer to change this: yahoo simply does not store attachments to posts- and they give you a little messsage that says this: ''attachments not stored''.



in order to get these, you need to have your member settings set to individual mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment