Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Frostwire VS LimeWire. HELP!!?

I had Limewire and loved it. FREE music. I did get some nastys from it. Have new computer/system (VISTA) and I am hearing from CNet reviews that Frostwire, albiet Limes Twin, is safer if you don't download programs and have good antivirus software. Whats YOUR experience and wisdom??



Frostwire VS LimeWire. HELP!!?systemworks



Hello



There are a few download programs avaliable. There are some good ones on http://www.mediapalace.net/ I have the butterfly download network and works well



Frostwire VS LimeWire. HELP!!?windows



The only real difference between Frostwire and Limewire is that Frostwire is based outside of the US so it's considered more 'legal'.



I guess you might also find less viruses on Frostwire, but I'm not sure.
Frostwire is a copy of limewire pro, but free. i think that means you can connect to more peers per download. i have frostwire. i get better results in searches with it than limewire too.

No comments:

Post a Comment