Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get rid of this virus?

I have a virus in c:\windows\system32\dsoun.dll\[UPX] and every time I try to fix the problem, access is denied. I have avast! antivirus software, and no matter what i click--whether it is move to chest, delete, or move/rename, access is denied! What do I do to get rid of this virus??



This is the information it tells me is infecting the file:



Malware Name: Win32:BHO-KD [Trj]



Malware Type: Troojan Horse



And also.. every time I try to open up any of my pictures, whether just by going to my pictures from a folder or going to them through an online photo uploader, the whole program that I am using closes.



PLEASE HELP!



How do I get rid of this virus?virus protection software



No antivirus or antispyware protection is perfect, not even the expensive ones but a good mixture will help you clean your system and hopefully keep it clean. It is advisable not to run two or more anti virus applications as they may interfere with one another and cause false alerts.



As the biggest of the problems seem to be associated with Spyware, for starters, download, update and run a full scan using the following product:



http://www.superantispyware.com/



SuperAntiSpyware is exceptional and will remove the majority of difficult Trojans and Worms, not just the easy ones.



If possible it is recommended that you load the application in normal mode but run it in Safe Mode. Safe Mode can be started by continually pressing F8 during the boot sequence. If you are badly infected you might need to run SuperAntiSpyware more than once to help clean your system. If the only infections now being shown are in System Restore, once you are completely satisfied that you can boot normally, you can either delete the infected restore points manually, or temporarily turn off System Restore.



  • degree to become a ceo
  • get into duck hunting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment