Friday, August 20, 2010

Vista 64 and internet connectivity for some programs?

I have a laptop running Vista 64 home edition. I can access the internet with internet explorer but once I try using ITunes or other programs that use the internet they cannot access the internet. It seems only microsoft programs can access the internet. There seems to be selective access here.



I have added all of the programs to the allowed list, I have disabled the firewall and defender and the antivirus software all without success. I tried to work with a technician but it wouldn't let me give he remote access. PLEASE HELP. If you can't help please don't bother answering, no snide comments about vista etc etc, I beg of you, just serious responses, if you can't help don't respond. Thank you for that courtesy.



Vista 64 and internet connectivity for some programs?computer repair



Try a sandbox.



But it s only an attempt;))

No comments:

Post a Comment