Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Plz help me?

Plz help me urgent?



hello sir



Its a very big problem that anyone is hacking and lock my pc from windows password . I have make reset password disk by floppy rom , but this hacker has crashed that also and written message in pasword hint that '' I don't let you to use your pc , I have some devices from which I can access your pc from one mile far away and I am listening you also from your voice . No antivirus software, no window defender , no window firewall will block me to lock your pc ''



Sir , there is no way to hide him , he crash all of windows password, I don't know who is he or she , just he write the message in hint place .



Please if you can help me so do it soon and give the solution so I can follow these instructions



Yes one main thing is that , I have no lan card , no net connection , no cable or dsl modem , then also he did lock my pc from windows password , I just reinstall my pc and within 5 min ( if he or she available at his place ) so he lock my pc .



2nd main thing is that , my pc got lock at only my home , and I got many pc from my friends, cousin , neighbours but this hacker does lock that all pc too . It means NO PC CAN RUN FROM MY HOME .



please I want your help on this matter



Thanks



from Hina



Plz help me?spyware remover



Sounds like the person is doing it from your own home. You have a few post asking the same thing there is a disk you can run and delete all other users and set a password up on your pc to stop anyone else using it. This has nothing to do with anyone changing anything remotely. A friend is messing you around and changed the password hint to freak you out.



While the computer is booting up you rapidly tap F8 before windows loads and pick Safe Mode then u can log in as administrator and change the password in the control panel and delete all other users.



Other reset options available here http://homepage.ntlworld.com/websitehome...



Plz help me?virus removal



google it

No comments:

Post a Comment