Friday, August 20, 2010

Yahoo!Mail virus scan?

How reliable is the Yahoo!Mail virus scan and does it need to be updated too? If so, how?



One nature of my work is to receive Word and Excel files thru email. And I am using my private computer since I am based at home.



Im presently using the AVG anti-virus Free Edition and it isn't good at all.



I don't have the means to purchase a new and more reliable antivirus software for now.



Can i rely on the Yahoo!Mail virus scanner for the meantime?



Thanks!



Yahoo!Mail virus scan?aurora



I am using it and its good. Not any problems so far. Yes it needs to be updated and it'll tell you when an update is available and prompts you to update.



Yahoo!Mail virus scan?download



I think so. I dont know for sure, but most probably yahoo's virus scan will be up-to-date. BTW.. yahoo uses Norton's Anti Virus.



  • degree to become a ceo
  • get into duck hunting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment