Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Everytime I use yahoo mail i get lagged down to the point of uselessness Using the explorer 7?

I have tried clearing the cashe, defraging, Scandisk, Antivirus software, checking for viruses and turning it off email checks, scaning for adware and spyware, rebooting, and many other things,



Everytime I use yahoo mail i get lagged down to the point of uselessness Using the explorer 7?spyware



I have had the same problem at home and at work. We uninstalled the 7.0 and went back to the old program and all is now well................



Everytime I use yahoo mail i get lagged down to the point of uselessness Using the explorer 7?virus scan



Perhaps you need to increase how much RAM you have.
I think you might need a faster computer , Make sure all your windows are shut.dont leave nothing up %26 running when you check your email.

No comments:

Post a Comment