Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If I cant get file sharing programs (BearShare) or AOL to work after I switched internet providers?

There is no firewall or Antivirus software blocking it either. What should I do??



If I cant get file sharing programs (BearShare) or AOL to work after I switched internet providers?pc security



You need to set up the program to operate on a different port through your security software. Every program that talks on the internet is given a specific port number. Some Internet providers block those ports because it is easy to transfer virus's through any of the shareware programs. Go to the homepage of the program that you need help with, click the help area, and look for the steps on changing their port number. They will work after you make that change. Good Luck!



  • degree to become a ceo
  • get into duck hunting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment