Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cheapest and most effective way to fix my laptop?

I don't have any antivirus software, and never have had any. Recently, within the past week or so, I have been noticing strange things on my computer. First one day on yahoo messenger I got weird messages form a buddy that I know he would never personally send me, such as ''check out this pic'' or ''click this link to see us'', etc. I didn't click those because I suspected otherwise. Then my computer starts showing random links to videos from pages like yahoo.com, such as a video of shakira before she was famous, or jessica simpson wet t shirt, etc. Then, I get these ''love calculator'' or ''crush calculator'' pop-ups. Now my computer is really slow and the desktop picture quality has gone way bad. These pop-ups and video links continue. This all happened within the past week and half. Now, what can I do? Will completely reinstalling my OS be enough? Or is there more? I am a computer dum dum, so please talk to me like that. I can't download anything, because my computer is so slow and the pop-



Cheapest and most effective way to fix my laptop?symantic



if you don't have any antivirus, or anti-spyware programs, you are just asking for trouble (nowadays).



if your really not worried about the files on there (pics, music, etc.), then your best bet is to do a total system restoration, which should make it like brand new). do you have your restoration disc(s)?, or is your restoration stuff on your computer? if your computer is that infected, this will be the fastest and easiest way to do it.



  • degree to become a ceo
  • get into duck hunting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment