Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need help to get rid of an msn virus?

Does anyone know how to gid rid of this horrible msn virus that i have got please i have tried antivirus software and it doesnt find it as a virus and it wasn't found as spyware either



it was sent to me as a link called www.freeoffersforyou.com by a friend and when i clicked on it it sent me to a webpage clled delete dot com but now it keeps sending this link to all of my friends and it keeps signing me out and messing up my msn



if anyone knows how to get rid of it i would be very greatful



I need help to get rid of an msn virus?ducati



Try some penicillin.



I need help to get rid of an msn virus?hp



You obviously need a better anti-virus programme - go to:eset.co.ukand purchase the licence for NOD32 and install that on your on your computer.
hi



go to



http://www.pandasoftware.com



use activescan for online scanning ..



if it finds some files and won`t delete them (due to commercial reasons that might happen) copy%26paste the report on the notepad, search the files and delete them. don't forget to unable your antivirus temporally before online scanning



鈽喡?鈥?篓*`鈥?褣喔勛┭?喔?喔犩箑蟼褦 喙斷竸褍 赂.鈥?篓*`鈥?赂鈽?br> 鈽喡绰?



. 赂.鈥⒙?赂.鈥?麓篓) 鈽?(炉`鈥?鈥⒙绰?



(.赂.鈥⒙? (赂.鈥 鈽?陇潞.`鈥?赂.鈥⒙?鈽喯佮竸喂泻褦喔?赂.鈥?篓)鈽嗏劉鈽唡||I have recently been attacted by this ''MSN Virus'' which doesn't allow you to search for help, load anti-virus, use the taskmanager, system restore or even MSConfig. I have also noticed that people have told you to use these things such as disabling system processes in MSConfig or something like that but most of us have noticed that it just isn't possible. I have found a possible cure to this bug but it require speed and a keen eye:

No comments:

Post a Comment