Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a virus called mal vundo-4?

I have tried all the antivirus software and updates it all like crazy and it does not work. I could use any help offered.



I have a virus called mal vundo-4?antivirus software



Try this-- just released today



http://www.majorgeeks.com/Bootzilla_d485...



After installing the program, look for the section called ''malware''.



The first entry there is called vundo-fix.



Good Luck



I have a virus called mal vundo-4?computer virus



Hello,



I feel your frustration. I was infected with vundo not too long ago.



It can be very trick to remove from your computer.



You will probably be better off just getting it off your computer. And then keeping yourself protected in the future.



I had the hardest time getting this crap off of my computer.



I thought that I would have to get a new laptop.



It wasn't until I was searching google one day, and found a website that compared spyware removers.



http://www.honest-spyware-review.com



I checked into it, and the best product also got rid of browser hijackers and pop-ups such as ''vundo''.



I quickly downloaded the software and scanned my computer.



It found and deleted ''vundo''.



I have been running AdwareAlert now for the last couple of months, and it has been doing an awesome job at keeping my computer spyware free.

No comments:

Post a Comment