Friday, August 20, 2010

Does anyone get a virus notice from going to the Kardashian shopdashonline.com?

I just went to the shopdashonline.com web site (the Kardashian sisters' online store), and my Norton Antivirus software popped up and said that a virus-- Trojan.nebuler-- was trying to install itself, but was blocked.



''Trojan.Nebuler is a Trojan horse that attempts to download and execute files from remote sites. It also sends information about the compromised computer to a remote site.''



I don't know if someone has hacked the web site, or if it's a mistake by Norton, but I'm afraid to try again.



Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks!



Does anyone get a virus notice from going to the Kardashian shopdashonline.com?antivirus



I just tried it, and Trend Micro didn't block the site, and I didn't get any warnings. With the anti-virus software I have, it would definitely let me know if there were any problems...any. It was a mistake by Norton. Still, probably a good idea to update and run a scan before you hit the hay.



Does anyone get a virus notice from going to the Kardashian shopdashonline.com?computer



yes. this did happen to me friday

No comments:

Post a Comment