Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am having some web problems, is any body else having these problems?

I try to browse and web pages keep loading very slowly, especially on Amazon and Yahoo. When I'm scrolling down Amazon's pages they don't scroll smoothly, when I try to sign out on Yahoo, it keeps saying ''page not found''. Even on Google, when I try to click on certain underlined links at the top of the search page it ends up timing out. And yes, my spyware, adware, and antivirus software is updated and recently been scanned finding nothing. I'm using the latest version of firefox, and my modem connections, browser configurations, and firewall have nothing do with the problem. Would reseting my ip address fix these problems? I just wanted to know if anyone was having the same troubles...



I am having some web problems, is any body else having these problems?free adware remover



Call your ISP and see if there are problems in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment