Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What's wrong with my computer?

it makes loud noises sometimes, and occasionally shuts down automatically.



I highly doubt it's a virus, because I run spybot (this antivirus software) and there's always ''no porblems found''



What's wrong with my computer?free spyware remobal



computers over heating or your fan isn't working properly which would explain the wierd noises from inside the computer. or your hdd is ready to take a ****.



What's wrong with my computer?kawasaki



#1 SpyBot is not an anti-virus program...it's only for adware/malware/grayware....



***You should go to download.com and install avast! home edition, it's free and really really good. Plus, it works a long with SpyBot since they look for different things.***



Try the online scan at trendmicro.com (the link I sent) I'll bet SpyBot missed a lot of things on your machine. The trendmicro scan is free and safe--I do it once a month...



Do the online scan and message me to see where to go from there...
It sounds liek you have a hardware problem. Try to check first your hardware. Secondly, check your files with AVG free. Spybnot is not an antiv virus but it is only an antiv spyware.
I don't want to guess what's making the noise on your computer since you gave no details as to when these noises occur. The auto shutdown may be caused by your computer overheating. Some BIOSes allow you to monitor the temperature of your CPU and to set a maximum temperature that the CPU can reach. If the max temp is exceeded the system shuts down. Is your CPU fan still working? Are your cooling vents unobstructed?
Computer over-heating Go to this website and download it, it works great , and its completely free!
i dunno but my comp does that too.



its a pretty old computer so i think its just dying of old age. i know its not a virus too because i had a computer freak check it out and he said it was fine
sounds like the power supply fan is about to go out, and it is overheating. You probably need to get a new power supply.



  • degree to become a ceo
  • get into duck hunting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment