Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Please help me, I have hundreds of virus threats on my computer.?

I have antivirus software, but I don't think it works well (obviously). I think this must have happened over the last week because my computer was fine until now. I need a REALLY good program that REMOVES viruses, malware, spyware, etc from my computer. What are some good ones? Remember it needs to remove viruses too. I only want your answer if you use the program and it removes viruses well for you. Thank you.



Please help me, I have hundreds of virus threats on my computer.?free antivirus download



If you have an active subscription to an antivirus program, make sure that it is up to date. If your subscription is over either renew it or use RevoUninstaller to uninstall it. Then install AVG in its place (Remember, you should only have ONE antivirus program installed on your computer). Regardless of which of these you do, then install ThreatFire.



You should also visit the Google Pack website in order to download Spyware Doctor for free.



I would also recommend that you use Mozilla's Firefox instead of Internet Explorer. Once it's installed, you should also install the Adblock Plus add-on. After it's been installed, it will ask you if you want to add certain premade lists. I find that instead of adding one, it's best to visit the homepage of EasyList, and add all three lists from there, instead of just one from the original menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment