Friday, August 20, 2010

How Much is my computer Worth?

My computer was a custom built computer back in the early 2000s. It originally had Windows Me, but was updated to Windows Xp.



Intel Pentium III



256 MB of RAM



40 GB Hard Drive



Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2



2 USB Ports



Compact Disc Drive



Floppy Disc Drive



Phone Jack



Ethernet Port



Installed antivirus software: avast! and free version of Norton



all the original Microsoft Applications



Opera Web browser



Safari web browser



Visual Boy Advanced



(dont know if those matter....)



Can you give me on how much i could get for this system.



P.S. For its age, it runs pretty fast, but has its slow points, but it will restore normally fast.



Never had its Windows crash in its entire life!



How Much is my computer Worth?avast



Investigate some used computer stores in your area to check the going rate. If you are selling it with the monitor, I'd ask $250. If not, I'd ask for $200 and accept $150. There are so many cheap, new computers that are a lot better, I'd be careful not to price yourself out of the market. Those are the going rates for that type of used computer in my area. Bottom line, it's worth whatever they'll pay. :-)



How Much is my computer Worth?ducati

No comments:

Post a Comment