Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Does Limewire run on Window Vista?

this is probably an old question but i cant get limewire to work. i opened up all the ports, and added limewire to my exceptions list on my antivirus software. i even took down all of my firewalls and anything else my friend could think of. I have windows vista home premium and trend micro pc-cillin running on my computer..if anyone can figure out whats wrong that would be awesome



Does Limewire run on Window Vista?hijack this



I have Vista Home Basic and it works just fine?



Does Limewire run on Window Vista?liveupdate



Iam using vista home premium, I have no problems with limewire. Lime wire pro works well as well.
I don't know why it does not work; I have Vista Home Premium and it works fine. You might try re-installing it.
it wont work 4me either

No comments:

Post a Comment