Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should i use hp system recovery? college finals are coming up, how do i fix my virus infected comput

I have a hp pavilion a800n. I think its got viruses, spy ware, or hackers any of that good stuff . Basically it鈥檚 MESSED. When I turn it on the desktop wallpaper changes to 鈥測ou have fatal errors on your pc due to spy ware鈥?and im getting lots of pop ups and its SLOW. I cant do anything! I tried system restore and it doesn鈥檛 work I can鈥檛 even open the task manager b.c it says its been disabled by the administrator?! How do I get rid of these problems? I want to do HP system recovery but I absolutely cant afford to have my files deleted; and if i need to backup my files-how do i do that? or should i go buy an antivirus software? [im typing this from a friend's laptop b.c my computers not useable] PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!



Should i use hp system recovery? college finals are coming up, how do i fix my virus infected computer?!?free spyware



Borrow an external USB hard drive and copy your files over, then Use your restore disks.



Should i use hp system recovery? college finals are coming up, how do i fix my virus infected computer?!?live update



For those of you running the Windows system, you might also want to consider the XP Medic program which offers several more advanced features than the Registry Patrol application, including the ability to completely optimize your entire XP/Vista operating system.

No comments:

Post a Comment